25 large marshmallows
1/4 cup milk
(or just use Fluff instead of these two)
3 1/2 cups fresh blueberries
1/2 cup blueberries, for topping
1 (9 inch) pastry shells, baked
1. In a heavy saucepan, combine marshmallows and milk (Or use Fluff).
2. Cook and stir over medium-low heat until marshmallows are melted and mixture is smooth.
3. Cool for 8-10 minutes, stirring several times.
4. Stir in 3 1/2 cups of blueberries. fold topping into blueberry mixture.
5. Pour into crust. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours (Or not).
6. Garnish with remaining blueberries and reserved topping.
Add some vanilla ice cream.
This is a modified recipe. Here’s the original: http://www.food.com/recipe/blueberry-fluff-pie-194834?oc=linkback%3C/a>